Sunday 25 April 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

Dear Blog,
the weekly meme that is is IMM returns to my blog.  It's hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Since I slightly bought/borrowed slightly too many books this week, I didn't get much. 
IN MY MAILBOX/IN THE POST
nothing again.  How ironic. *wishes publishing companies would discover my blog*

BOUGHT
Nothing.  Saving up for Stolen by Lucy Christopher and If I Stay by Gayle Forman.  Being a lowly teenager, I am somewhat poor at the moment and lack sufficient book money.

BORROWED
Stop Pretending by Sonya Sones (you can see my review here. )
Canada, published by Lonely Planet.  I know it's not fiction, but I still borrowed it, didn't I? As part of my quest to find out as much as I can about Canada.


  Well, that was my quiet week.   What did you get (I hope it was more than me)? 

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog -- I really like your layout and header. Your quotes, in the sidebar, are terrific too. I hope you save up enough money for If I Stay. My daughter bought it for me for Christmas. I recently read and reviewed it, and I thought it was terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MIL just bought If I Stay so I am hoping to read her copy afterwards.... well, only if she says it's worth the read!=)

    Enjoy your reads this week!!=)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.