Sunday 18 April 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

Dear Blog,
The title says it all I suppose.  I think the 2010  Debut Author Challenge looks like fun and apparently I'm supposed to make a post saying that I want to take part.  I hope it's not too late for me to  participate.
The minimum amount of books you have to read in the challenge is 12.  I don't know how many I will read in total, but here are 12 to get me going:
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
The Line by Terri Hall
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Claire De Lune by Christine Johnson
Faithful by Janet Fox
Three Rivers Rising by Jame Richards
To Come and Go Like Magic by Katie Pickard Fawcett
The Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone
Crossing the Tracks by Barbara Stuber
The Mark by Jen Nadol

*rushes to library to order copies*

3 comments:

  1. That sounds interesting! I like the idea- but engaging myself in challenges like that never works... I start but stop before I really even got going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire De Lune, and Before I Fall sound super good. I've been wanting to read them! Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Brightly Woven and The Mark. I'm trying to get a hold of a copy of The Line as well. There are some great books coming out this year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.