Wednesday 28 April 2010

Hooray!

Dear Blog,
Yay!  Today I got If I Stay by Gayle Forman!  Hoozah.  Review coming soon.  Also coming soon, a regular feature every Friday. 
I got the UK edition, but I keep comparing them in  my head:
Hmm.  I love them both!  I love them both so very much.  In terms of which is more relevant to the book, it's sort of hard to tell, but I think the UK cover is...well...is it more relevant?  Probably more so than a tree.  But a stark little tree all by itself with one single bud just looks so...beautiful.  And I am a sucker for pretty covers.  *sigh*  But we need nice covers, don't we? *another sigh*.  So I'll say it's a draw.  US-1, UK-1.
I just felt like sharing my joy with the world, is all.  Hooray!  I also bought Stolen by Lucy Christopher (review coming soon).  But, well, this isn't In My Mailbox so I better go.  I got Laputa: Castle in the Sky off Lovefilm.com and I better go and watch it.  
*publishes*
*goes to watch film*


3 comments:

  1. Love your blog design! very pretty. And I agree, a book with a pretty cover can be a big draw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recommendation ~ I really enjoy reading Young Adult fiction. I'm just about to start The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. I love great cover designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this one recently too! I can't decide, I think I like both covers equally too :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.