Sunday 11 April 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

Dear Blog,
my first In My Mailbox.  I'm supposed to tell you it's hosted by The Story Siren so, well, it's hosted by The Story Siren.  I can't believe that I've been blogging for about five years and I've only just discovered what memes are (memes, e.g IMM=on a certain day each week you write a post on that topic)
Ironically I didn't actually get any books "in my mailbox".  Neither did I get any "in the post", as I say.  Though they're both the same thing I got neither.  But I did get:

FROM THE LIBRARY
PhD: Phantasy Degree by Hee-Joon Son
A Swift Pure Cry by Siobhan Dowd
Alice in Love & War by Ann Turnbull
Big Woo! by Susie Day
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin


BOUGHT
from the Prospect Hospice charity shop.  The total price for all 3 books was only about £1.50.  Dissapointingly, 2 of them were in the  20p box and had "20 PENCE" scrawled across the front.

1 comment:

  1. I love the title the "Big Woo" :) It completely makes me think of the movie "Joe vs the Volcano" with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Looks like you got some great books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.