Sunday 6 June 2010

In My Mailbox 9

Dear Blog,
IMM returns, hosted infinitely by Kristi of The Story Siren.
I got some cool books this week, mostly from the library.  I live in a smallish village but we're about five miles from a town with a massive library.  It's like nirvana.  So many books *is happy just thinking about it*.  Anyway, about once a month I go into town and come back with armfuls of books (excuse the "Headspace", a.k.a teen section stickers on the side of the library books)


IN MY MAILBOX/IN THE POST
I ordered these off Amazon last week and they turned up on Tuesday:
Postcards from No Man's Land by Aidan Chambers
Paper Towns by John Green

BORROWED
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Pita Ten volumes 1 and 2 by Koge Donbo
Powers by Ursula Le Guin
Hold Still by Nina Lacour (I've wanted to read this for ages)

Well, that was my week.  What about yours?

11 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week. Looking for Alaska is really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold Still is on my wish list.. enjoy all your great books.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for Alaska is meant to be awesome - I keep meaning to order it myself and forgetting, so thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska are both incredible. Hope you love them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, enjoy your new books. I really want to read more John Green books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read looking for alaska! Looks like a great week. Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week! I live in a fairly small town, and our library is pretty small (but awesome). They do their best to get a lot of new books YA books. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hold Still is absolutely awesome! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard so much about paper towns! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too have heard so many great things about Paper Towns, and Hold Still is on my TBR pile too :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.