Sunday 19 September 2010

In My Mailbox 15 (two weeks of books)

Dear Blog,
hosted as ever by The Story Siren.
This is actually 2 weeks' worth of books, seeing as I got some books I wanted to mention I recieved last week but couldn't, because I was out all day. 
I went a little insane this week and bought a load of books from a charity shop in town I'd never visited before.  Turns out they had loads of teen fiction, which explains my larger-than-normal haul from this last fortnight.

FOR REVIEW
Torment by Lauren Kate (*squeal* thank you Random House UK!)

FROM THE LIBRARY
Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway
Glass by Ellen Hopkins (currently reading.  Sooo good)
Monkey bu Wu Cheng-en (review here)
Animal Farm by George Orwell
Bonjour Tristesse by Françoise Sagan (review here

BOUGHT
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
The Legacy by Gemma Malley
The Lady in the Tower by Marie-Louise Jensen
Troy by Adele Geras
Mercy by Caroline B. Cooney
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Shadow Web by N.M Browne
Double Cross by Malorie Blackman
Heartbeat by Sharon Creech (review coming soon)
The Fences Between Us by Kirby Larson (yaaaaaaay!)

Well, reader, what about you? 

7 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your book & I'm your new follower :). Great selections you've bought many books :O !
    Hope you'll have a great week reading those books !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got a ton of books this week :) I'm glad you got Torment! I just bought Fallen because I STILL haven't read it! Anyway, I'm a new follower!

    Here's what I got this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you that you get to review Torment :) From what I've been hearing it's a really good read. Congrats on your other books and happy reading :)

    Here's my mailbox for the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a book out of the library called Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly - I tried starting it today, but my head was hurting :p I can't wait to start it, though.

    I have Mistwood (I think the author's name is Leah Cypress) out of the library, too, but I might not get to read it because I've renewed it twice and haven't started it :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice variety of books. I hope that you enjoy them. Check out what isIn My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.