Sunday 5 September 2010

In My Mailbox 14

Dear Blog,
IMM is hosted every week over at The Story Siren.

This week was pretty cool, and one of those weeks In Which Tez Borrows More Books Than She Can Read Before The Library Books Are Overdue.  But what the heck, renewing books was invented for a reason.
This week was also pretty awesome in that I obtained three verse novels which I've been after for aeons.

FROM THE LIBRARY
Genesis by Bernard Beckett
Tell Me I'm OK, Really by  Rosie Rushton
Monkey by Wú Chéng'ēn
Dramacon volume 1 by Svetlana Chmakova
Dramacon volume 2 by ^^
True Believer by Virginia Euwer Wolff

BOUGHT
What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones (review written, I just need to post it)
Three Rivers Rising by Jame Richards (*excited squeal*)
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin

Overall=awesomeness.
Oh, and one thing, seeing as you're here, reader: I think I might change the blog backround, template and such. What do you think?  Do you like my blog as it is, or would you prefer a change?
Anyway.  Enough of my rambling.  Which books did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Wow- you have am impressive set up!!=) I am sure you will enjoy devouring your reads!!=)

    Enjoy!
    http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash of books! Enjoy the read and you do read ALOT!

    My stash is tiny next to THIS!
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1069233857/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac is really good. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Dramacon a Russian manga? The author's name is Russian.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.