Wednesday 15 September 2010

Book-ish Life Meme

Dear Blog,
I saw this first posted a few days ago over at Fluttering Butterflies and then at I Was a Teenage Book Geek.  In this interesting meme you fill in the blanks with titles of novels you've read this year.  All the links go to reviews I've written of them (providing I have of course). 

In high school I was Gone (Michael Grant)
Because I left school to be home-educated when I was eight, hence never went to high/secondary school.

People might be surprised I'm Looking for Alaska (John Green)

I will never be A Little Princess (Frances Hodgson Burnett)

My fantasy job is On Pointe (Lorie Ann Grover)

At the end of a long day I need The Sweet Far Thing (Libba Bray)

I hate it when Far From You (Lisa Schroeder)

Wish I had The Infinite Wisdom of Harriet Rose (Diana Janney)

My family reunions are Massive (Julia Bell)

At a party you'd find me with The Wind Singer (William Nicholson)

I've never been to  The Other Side of the Island (Allegra Goodman)

A happy day includes Drawing with Light (Julia Green)

Motto I live by Make Lemonade (Virginia Euwer Wolff)

On my bucket list Stop Pretending (Sonya Sones)

In my next life, I want to be Elsewhere (Gabrielle Zevin)

Well, what are you waiting for, readers?  Take part!  It's fun.  Post links in the comments section to your lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.