Monday 6 February 2012

I'm Still Here!

Dear blog,

So. It's been a while. A very long while.   I've been missing blogging and the blogosphere a lot, and now my January exams are well out of the way, this would be as good a time as any to start reviewing again.  I miss the days when I would actually post frequent reviews, when there was more than just the sound of virtual tumbleweeds rolling by. Alas.
Since I've started college I've been way busier than I thought I would be, so although I've still been reading (albeit considerably less), I just haven't had time to sit down and write proper reviews. Which is a shame, because I have been reading some seriously awesome books recently.
However, enough of my excuses.  I guess as well as that, I had inevitably reached the dreaded blogging slump, and sort of felt like with every book I was reviewing I was just repeating myself over and over again. I've sort of felt like if I wasn't going to be reviewing with as much as enthusiasm as normal, maybe I shouldn't feel so pressurised to do so until I felt more motivated again and could come back to things with a more refreshed perspective.  However, having been on something of a hiatus, hopefully I shall have more interesting things to say.  

So. Thank you, followers, for putting up with me...or, rather, a lack of me.  We'll see.  Hopefully, if nothing else, I shall try to start posting some more reviews again over the next couple of weeks.  It resumes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.