Sunday 8 May 2011

In My Mailbox 23 or In Which Tesni Is Ecstatic Beyond Words

Dear Blog,
In My Mailbox is hosted, as ever, by Kristi of The Story Siren. 
I got three books this week. 

FOR REVIEW
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton

BOUGHT
Anthem by Ayn Rand
Where She Went by Gayle Forman  [You have no idea how happy I am.  I totally danced around the living room when this came]

So I didn't really get many books, but I'm entirely happy with what I did get.
And now there's only one afternoon left of the weekend, so I had better post this and cram in all the unlimited reading time I have while I can.


1 comment:

  1. I see you are to read 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. It's wonderful, as I'm sure I've told you before :) Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.