Sunday 8 August 2010

Holiday. I have one.

Dear Blog,
I better mention that I'm going on holiday for three weeks.  Hence,  there shall most likely be no blog entries until my return (August 28th), seeing as I'm not sure that there's going to be any internet access.  I'm going camping for a week and then to Italy for a fortnight.  What fun.  It's killing me that while Mockingjay is released, I won't be able to get my hands a copy until my return. Also, who knew that volume 4 of Translucent came out on the 1st and not the 15th as I had been told? Meh.  To think that I could have taken it on holiday with me and now I'll have to wait for my return.  Thank God I'll still be able to get The Fences Between Us a.s.a.p, seeing as that doesn't come out until September 1st.
Anyway, that's all from me for a couple of weeks.  Ciao, as they say. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for holidays...
    umm...so.....umm...
    HI. Im guessing yer guna read this....a lot later. Im not much for camping, but hooray for Italy. Thats gotta be fun!

    Anyways, I found you via the hop and Im a new follower, come check me out once you get back (and have read Mockingjay of course, all in good time!) heh. Okay, I shoud really start typing. The sleep deprivation is taking over.
    Toodeloo

    -The Moody Teenager
    www.themoodyteenager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment if you like. Don't be shy- I don't bite.